Established in 1990 by Gary Rodgers, Coolair aimed to provide high quality refrigeration and air conditioning services at competitive prices to the local market.
Coolair quickly gained a reputation for high quality service and reliability in the public and private sector, enabling our team to develop and expand to our current strength. We continually strive to provide industry leading customer service. Our team are here to answer your calls 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Staff qualifications, skills, accreditations
Coolair are a specialist refrigeration and air conditioning company consisting of highly skilled and OEM trained refrigeration and air conditioning engineers.
All our engineers are fully qualified, each engineer has acquired the necessary qualifications required for them to deliver our high quality service.
We undergo regular training through approved local training providers to ensure that each engineer is up to date with professional qualifications, operating procedures and industry standards.
Each engineer has full qualifications in:
- City & Guilds
- FGas and CSR
- FGas registered company with Refcom
- OEM trained engineers- Eppendorf New Brunswick, Panasonic Biomedical, Fujitsu Air Conditioning
- Engineers are trained in Risk and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Nebosh Qualified engineers
- ISO14001 & ISO9001 system in place, working towards certification audit
Coolair are also Construction Line and SafeContractor accredited.